Chair – HOA Treasurer, Cindy Pratt 3 resident members
- Analyze past 3 – 5 years of finances,
- Determine current state of finances.
- Review Audit results.
- Draft Annual Budget and revisions as needed based actuals
- Determine format for monthly financials
- Select financial software for HOA and recommend to Board
Strategic Planning Committee
Board Rep Rob Schuler 5 – 7 members
- Work with Engineering Committee (and others) to include necessary refurbishment in plan/spending
- Add neighborhood improvements (fencing, pool expansion, clubhouse, parking, etc.)
- Establish turn over requirements/timing of MUD owned property (Tucker Lake, Lakes, etc.)
- Establish 10 year strategic spending plan for LOSSH
- Work with Comm committee on Survey content
Recreation and Lifestyle Committee
Mike Lee and Cindy Pratt Co-Chairs 5-7 members, sub-chairs for each event
- Plan community Events and ideas to enhance lifestyle in the lakes
- Santa, National Night Out, Dive In Movies, Fun Run, Bike Parade, Easter Egg Hunt, etc.
- Note: Community Garage Sale not purview of this committee
- Find ways to encourage healthy lifestyle in lakes (walking, dog meet and greet, etc.)
- Work issues associated with Swim Team usage of pool
- Consider ideas like community clubs or special events such as walking club, paddle board or kayak day on the lake, Blood Drives, toddler meet up at the park, etc.
– HOA Board Rep: Allison McIntyre Chair TBD, 3-5 members with Engineering and or development experience
- Determine and document refurbishment plan for all HOA owned systems and infrastructure for next 20 years.
- Write requirements for refurbishment contracts (sealed bid process?)
- Recommend Contractor to board for projects
- Work plan to improve ADA access (ramps, etc.)
- Bridge, Sprinkler system, fountains, Tucker Lake (in the future), playgrounds
- Bulkheads (in future)
HOA Rep: Mike Lee, Chair: Claudia Foutz 5 – 7 members
- Yard of the month
- Holiday Decorations Competition
- Plan landscaping improvements, refurbishment
HOA Board Rep: Mike Goodnight, 2-3 members
- Support dissemination of Board activities to the community
- Create a communication pathway to help direct & prioritize community concerns back to the board and community manager. (such as common maintenance concerns ie: Broken sidewalks, lights etc)
- Update Website, social media outlets
- Annual resident survey on priorities, ideas, etc.
- Maintain Information Board at pool
- Produce and distribute a Quarterly News Letter
HOA Board Rep Mike Goodnight, Adult sponsor TBD, 7-10 members aged 12 – 18
- Organize Youth centered events (Teen night at the pool?)
- Participate/volunteer at community events
- Write Quarterly Youth centered article for newsletter
Create opportunities for youth to earn volunteer hours and leadership skills